- Single source for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire technical staffing needs
- Deliverables-based professional services in the areas of Application Development, UI/UX Design and Offshore Services.
- Offer highly experienced IT professionals skilled in virtually all software technologies and hardware platforms
- Average 2,500 yearly placements across all positions levels within IT
- Provide IT solutions to 1,000+ clients of varied industries and sizes throughout the U.S.
- "Most responsive and quality focused firm I have worked with"
- "MATRIX provides the highest percentage of qualified applicants"
- "Instrumental in helping us achieve goals"
- "Understand our business as well as we do"
- "Entire MATRIX staff goes above and beyond in meeting the needs of their consultants"
- "MATRIX is three times better than any other staffing vendor we’ve ever worked with"
A little about me...
Welcome to my MATRIX Page!
My name is Kevin Oill and I'm a Senior IT Recruiter living in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. I have lived in this area for a good amount of time now and I'm originally from Long Island. Matrix is my first venture into the IT recruiting industry, and I'm happy to say I've had a lot of success since I started in June 2011. As each day passes, I continue to learn more and more about the vast and exciting field of information technology, while forming long-lasting relationships with my candidates along the way. The amount of talent that exists in our RTP Branch is unrivaled when compared to other companies in the area, and I'm proud to call Matrix my home.
On a personal note, I have been into cardiac arrest 4 times in my life due to a rare genetic heartbeat disorder. I now run on batteries with an Implantable Cardio-Defibrillator, and have been part of an Emmy-award winning PBS documentary. As cliché as it is, I tend to have that "live life in the moment" attitude that comes with most near-death experiences. I'll tell you more about it if we get a chance to speak!
E-mail me directly at email@example.com so we can discuss our current opportunities further!