- Top 50 IT Services firm, serving clients since 1983
- Privately-held, $165M company with nearly three decades of financial stability
- Associates averaging 13 years experience and 7 years tenure
- 1,400+ staff contract consultants
- Locations and resources throughout the U.S.
- National Best Places to Work Recognition
- Single source for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire technical staffing needs
- Deliverables-based professional services in areas of Application Development, Business Intelligence, Client Infrastructure and Delivery Management services
- Offer highly experienced IT professionals skilled in virtually all software technologies and hardware platforms
- Average 2,500 yearly placements across all positions levels within IT
- Provide IT solutions to 1,000+ clients of varied industries and sizes throughout the U.S.
- "Most responsive and quality focused firm I have worked with"
- "MATRIX provides the highest percentage of qualified applicants"
- "Instrumental in helping us achieve goals"
- "Understand our business as well as we do"
- "Entire MATRIX staff goes above and beyond in meeting the needs of their consultants"
- "MATRIX is three times better than any other staffing vendor we’ve ever worked with"
- Career Advice
- Mkt. Conditions
- Salary Trends
- Tech Tips
The MATRIX 411...
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my page. I recently joined MATRIX as a Technology Recruiter and I am a part of the National Accounts team in our Charlotte, NC office. I can say that as a Technology Recruiter I have enjoyed developing new relationships with my co-workers and prospective MATRIX consultants.
I have found my niche in finding Business/Data Analysts as well as Project Managers. I have also had recent success with .Net developers and data architects, but that does not exclude other technical skillsets and positions. (i.e. QA, DBA, Java Developers)
With that said, if you or anyone you know is currently on the market or entertaining new opportunities for technical positions in the financial sector, I welcome a chance to speak with you in order to find you the right opportunity.
In the meanwhile, please continue to visit my page as new opportunities can arise at any moment. I will keep accurate and up-to-date information on new job postings. Also, feel free to contact me via email: JKimery@MATRIXres.com and I look forward to working with you soon.
Johnathan Kimery | Technology Recruiter